Everyone wants to look young and beautiful. You can keep your body in shape and even dye your hair, but what do you do about the annoying lines and wrinkles on your face? Wrinkles and face lines usually come with age but it is even more frustrating when they appear while you are just in your 30s!
If you are looking for an easy way to get rid of lines and wrinkles from your face, then we have a good news for you… you can easily get rid of them by doing facial exercises! Scroll down to read about some amazing exercises that will help you achieve a wrinkle-free face!
1. Forehead Lift Exercise
Forehead lines can be very annoying but there’s no need to worry because this exercise greatly helps in diminishing these lines. Let’s have a look one of the amazing facial exercises.
- Place your thumbs on the temples of the head while keeping your index fingers around the hairline.
- Gently push your fingers in the upward direction until you can feel the strain on the top of your forehead.
- At the same time, press downward with your eyebrows.
- Hold this position for about 10 seconds then relax for some time.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times for best results.
2. Orbicularis Oris Muscle Exercise
Orbicularis Oris are the muscles in the lips that encircle the mouth. Exercising these muscles ensure that the overlying skin is supported and does not sag. Here’s how you can do the second of four facial exercises.
- Use the index fingers of both your hands to hook the corners of your mouth.
- Gently pull towards the sides but make sure you do not overstretch. Stretch only around a ¼ inch.
- Hold this position for about 10 seconds and then repeat the same process on the opposite side.
- While resisting the movement with your index fingers, draw the corners of your mouth toward each other.
- Relax for a few seconds and then repeat from the start.
- Repeat this exercise 25 times for the best results.
3. Under-Eye Lines Diminishing Exercise
This simple exercise can help you get rid of the lines and wrinkles under your eyes. It is very easy yet very effective! Here’s how to do it.
- Gently place your ring finger and middle finger around the outside corner of your eyes.
- Now squint as hard as you can but make sure that you hold the skin in place.
- Repeat this 10 times then relax for a few seconds.
- Repeat this exercise 3 times (3 sets of 10 repetitions) for the best results.
5. The Eye Toner Exercise
The Eye Toner is a great exercise to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles around your eyes. It is one of the easiest of all facial exercises and you can do it anywhere, anytime.
- Simply stretch the inner corners of your eyes but do not squint too hard.
- Hold the position for about 3 seconds and repeat this three times.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times (10 sets of 3 repetitions) for best results.
Although facial exercises are extremely effective in dealing with facial lines and wrinkles, don’t forget to maintain a healthy diet and drink lots of water. Furthermore, avoid the sun by wearing a hat and sunglasses and you will notice the amazing results on your face in no time!