Do you know that you can get rid of wrinkle around the eyes the fine lines and wrinkles on your face without going bankrupt over invasive surgeries and Botox?
Well, we have good news for you. Practicing a couple of easy facial exercises can make a huge impact on your face!
They work to banish fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen and elastin production in the middle layer of your skin to make it tight and supple. Here’s a list of some amazing exercises that can help you achieve a wrinkle-free face.
Lines & Wrinkles around the Mouth Area
Orbicularis Oris is the muscle that surrounds your mouth. By exercising this muscle you can eliminate the wrinkles and get rid of the sagging skin around the mouth area. Here’s how you can do it.
- Hook the corners of your mouth by using your index fingers and gently pull outwards. Do not overstretch!
- Resist the movement with your index fingers while drawing the corners of your mouth towards each other.
- Hold the position for a few seconds before relaxing.
- Repeat the exercise 25 times to achieve the best results.
Lines & Wrinkles around the Eye Area
The under-eye exercise can help reduce the appearance of fine line and wrinkle around the eyes. It is an easy exercise that you can do anywhere, anytime.
- Place your ring finger and middle finger around the outer corners of your eyes.
- While holding the skin in place, squint as hard as you can.
- Repeat the squinting 10 times before relaxing for a few minutes.
- To achieve the best results, repeat the whole process three times (3 sets, each with 10 repetitions).
You can work your whole face by doing just these two exercises. Keep in mind that although facial exercises work well, you must also maintain a healthy diet, drink plenty of water and protect yourself from the harmful UV rays of the sun to see the best results.