Skin hydration is one step to a youthful appearance. But as we get older, our body’s ability to self-moisturize decreases, which leads to dryness. There are many anti-aging products designed to hydrate skin, but these products use the wrong ingredients. It’s not to say the ingredients are bad. In fact, some brands use 100% natural ingredients. Of course we did our research and discovered that many of these ingredients, though effective, provide minimal results.
DermaSet prides itself on using powerful ingredients to enhance skin hydration and diminish the signs of aging. DermaSet’s anti-aging cream contains the leader of moisture retention: hyaluronic acid.
The Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for Skin Hydration
Our body naturally produces hyaluronic acid, but this is yet another substance that decreases with age. This leads to dull skin, an uneven skin tone, sensitivity and other issues. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant (a substance the retains moisture), furthermore, it absorbs moisture from the environment. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, which is more than any other substance. This moisture goes directly to the cells.
To break it down, ingredients with hyaluronic acid can:
- Soften skin and make it look more radiant. Hydration provides a healthy glow that makes you look younger.
- Diminish signs of aging, like fine lines and uneven skin tone. It truly is an anti-aging ingredient.
- Shield our skin against environmental factors like sun exposure, pollution, free radicals and even harmful skincare products.
- Build elasticity which depletes as our ability to generate moisture depletes.
Hyaluronic acid is among the best ingredients to provide moisture, which is why it’s included in DermaSet’s anti-aging cream. Coupled with DermaSet’s other natural ingredients, your skin should appear significantly younger in a short period of time.
* This ingredient works better on certain skin types. People who have oily skin benefit greatly from hyaluronic acid.
*Hyaluronic acid is less effective in dry climates because it cannot pull moisture from the environment.